Saturday, March 30, 2013

Life Update


I need to write. It's driving me crazy. Where do I start?

We're moving. No longer will we live in Salt Lake. We are moving to St. George, Utah.

Not only are we moving, but I am changing my major. I was a history major, doing what I thought I enjoyed. But it turns out that half-way through the semester I realized that I couldn't write a research paper to same my life and most of all, I didn't enjoy it. I didn't enjoy anything I was learning or doing. So what do I do?

I change my major to Health Sciences, decide I want to get my CNA and go into Respiratory Therapy, that's what. St. George is a great place to do that sort of thing as well. 

So there you have it. All of our belongings are in a Budget truck and we're crashing at my brother-in-law's house for the next few nights until we can drive down to sunny Saint Geezy.

So there's my update. See you all on the other side.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment