Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine's Day

Elizabeth here today, my wonderful hubby posted about me in the last one. So I am going to return the favor. My writing however is going to be much nicer than what he wrote! I didn't get mad at him, because what he wrote is true! I am very weird and I am very glad that I have someone that I can be myself 100%. So, Valentine's Day is this week and I have been giving Matt TONS of grief on that he should get me something for this week! When I haven't a clue what I am going to do for him. SO......hopefully i can come up with something.
I do want to say a couple things about my wonderful husband. Matt really is one of the sweetest guys ever, whenever it snows here in Salt Lake he drives me to work. I know that may not seem like a big thing, but to me it is. I don't have much experience driving in the snow, so it's a big deal when he drives me to work. He also makes me start my Zumba almost everyday. I have wanted to do Zumba for a really long time and because we have a kincet for the xbox, he got it for me! Sweet, I know! However, I get very lazy somedays and I do not want to get up and dance! This is where Matt comes in and starts it up for me. Once I hear the music I am ready to get dancing!

To my husband, I know whatever you have planned for Valentine's Day I will love it because it came from you, and I love you very much.

-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment